Instant Roofing Estimator
Generate Instant Estimates With Your Pricing
✓ Create Estimates Directly from Measurements
✓ Create Invoices Directly from Measurements
✓ Create Work Orders Directly from Measurements
✓ Customized with Your Company’s Pricing
✓ Unlimited Use
Meet the roof estimating software
The iRoofing Instant Estimator includes YOUR company’s pricing and automatically generates estimates, invoices, and work orders directly from your iRoofing measurements. In addition, estimates can be generated on a per-square basis, giving you the freedom to calculate pricing any way you prefer. The Estimator integrates with every iRoofing tool, making the creation of estimates faster and easier than ever before.
iRoofing estimates include pricing for:
- Products are displayed based upon availability in your area. Easily generate estimates in pricing tiers (i.e. “good, better, best”) to give your clients options. The cost of materials is accurate based on your supplier, and photos of each product are included in your estimate.
- Labor & Installation:
- Pitch – If the roof’s pitch is steep enough to require additional safety harnesses and equipment, those cost of that equipment will be included.
- Materials Used – Labor costs can be calculated on a per-square basis reflecting the quantity of material used for the job.
- Tear Off & Removal:
- Pitch – If the roof’s pitch is steep enough to require additional safety harnesses and equipment, those costs will be included.
- Materials Used – Tear Off can be calculated to account for the type of material being removed.
- Layers – Tear Off can be calculated to account for the number of layers being removed.
- Dumpsters & Site Clean Up:
- Dumpsters – The total weight of excess and removed material is calculated based on the amount of material used, the weight allowance for each dumpster, the cubic yards of the dumpsters available, and the cost for the number of dumpsters necessary.
- Materials – The weight of excess or removed material is calculated automatically by lbs./SQ in your dumpster & clean up costs.
- Underlayment – The weight of excess or removed underlayment is calculated automatically by lbs./SQ in your dumpster & clean up costs.
- Sheathing – The weight of excess or removed sheathing is calculated automatically by lbs./SQ in your dumpster & clean up costs.
- Additional Services:
- Warranties & More – Include pricing for warranties and any additional service(s) provided by your company.
The Instant Estimator is designed to be fully customizable to fit your needs. Whether it’s specifying insurance information, adjuster information, or choosing the date when your estimate will expire, the following options give you even more flexibility when creating estimates with iRoofing:
- Once a client signs your contract, your estimate becomes a binding document. Include notes to ensure that every detail is covered from day one, guaranteeing that you and your clients are always on the same page.
- Set your desired profit for the job by percentage or total sum. Include your overhead costs, tax for labor and materials, any special delivery costs, and more.
- Payment Structure:
- Since your iRoofing estimate is a binding document, you can include the payment structure for the job, which can be customized to reflect your agreement with the client.
- Terms & Conditions:
- Use your own terms and conditions (or copy/paste them from an existing template) to provide your clients with a clear expectation of the service(s) you will perform.
Once your estimate is complete, you can print it directly from your device or share it with your clients via email, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive. Estimates are saved to your client’s file in the Customer Database, giving you immediate access to all relevant information about the job in one place. Extra information (such as Roof Visualizer photos, on-site photos, product specs, etc.) can be included in the final bidwith the tap of a button, further increasing the professionalism of your iRoofing estimate.
Instant Custom Estimate
The settings page allows you to customize estimates with your pricing, including:
- Tear Off
- Dumpsters & Trash Removal
- Profit & Payment Structure
- Terms & Conditions
iRoofing measurements integrate directly into your estimate, including:
- Total SQs
- Linear Measurements
- Waste Factor
Add Materials & Accessories
The materials page displays all product information, including:
- Units Of Measure
- Your Own Pricing
- Associated Products
The final estimate contains all relevant information about the job, including:
- Project & Client Information
- Property Photos
- Insurance Information
- Order Details & Final Price
- Payment structure and More…